Calling Premier experts

Discussion in 'General' started by Black Label, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Black Label

Black Label Well-Known Member

Hi there - I can buy this drum locally for the equivalent of about USD 75. It seems like a decent drum but I don’t know anything about Premier drums. Any info about this drum would be appreciated. Does the price seem fair? Thanks and kind regards, Erik

Attached Files:

2. Fifty9Dunes

Fifty9Dunes Well-Known Member

Cabria MK1 - circa 99-00 ish - worth the 75 if in good shape...not life changing but a nice little playing snare. Since local, you have the added benefit of checking all the workings!

3. mgdrummer

mgdrummer DFO Veteran

Yep, MKI Cabria. The last of the English built entry level drums. The shell is made of eucalyptus & tulipwood. The toms/kicks are pretty nice sounding for entry level drums, a step up from the competition from that era (Rockstars, Exports, Stage Customs). The snares were ok, but nothing particularly impressive.

Fifty9Dunes likes this.
  4. Black Label

Black Label Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input guys. Much appreciated. I decided to give it a miss. Was hoping for something slightly more exotic Have a great day.