EBAY/CRAIGSLIST, B.I.N. AND OTHER SITES FOR MODERN DRUMS !

Discussion in 'General' started by backbeatkeeper, Dec 29, 2011.

1. lossforgain

lossforgain Team DFO Staff Member Moderator

Not for me. Anyway it should be possible to find the brass one if there are any left in stock.

2. Ron_M

Ron_M DFO Veteran

Ah, that's just my luck :D

3. lossforgain

4. cplueard

cplueard Well-Known Member

Heads up though, the shells aren't dark and they're marked "Saturn Pro". These look to be the Maple/basswood, not the maple/walnut. Generally worth less than traditional saturns.

5. GoJaskill

GoJaskill Very well Known Member

UGhhh I hate to do this, but I just can't afford them at the moment, and by the time I could, they'd probably be either back to the normal price or sold out...

Here goes. The 16" A Avedis hats are on musicians friend for $359. If you know what these are, then you know that the price is normally $539. It's likely a mistake, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that they'll honor the sale.

That's $200 off for my absolute favorite hats that I've ever played (for sale in a store). They're my hi hat holy grails, and I wish wish wish I could make it work. My only hope is that someone out there can make this happen and pass the karma along next time. :(

Link: https://www.musiciansfriend.com/drums-percussion/zildjian-a-avedis-hi-hats/j37897000003000

Gunnellett likes this.
  6. lossforgain

If it makes you feel better, there are like new sets on Reverb for 375-400. I do see where Sweetwater has them listed at $539 but I am really not sure they have to be that much. There is apparently an open box deal on MF at $300 -- now THAT looks like a good deal.

7. Gunnellett

Gunnellett Well-Known Member

I'm not buying these but the karma thing is pretty cool!

8. GoJaskill

GoJaskill Very well Known Member

I agree that the whole line is generally overpriced, but $500 is the cheapest I've ever seen the 16s brand new. The open box deal for 300 is for 14s.

9. shnootre

shnootre Member

Someone PLEASE bid on this drum kit! (It’s not mine). Newish SQ1 Sonor drums in the awesome green color, 22” configuration. I recently bought the 20” red set new for double this price (albeit w Sweetwater’s 48 mo. 0% financing). This auction ends in 8 hours, zero bids so far at 1.3k (albeit w $200 shipping). Maybe everyone’s just waiting till last minute, or maybe there’s a crazy deal about to be missed. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/113555019385

10. lossforgain