Good company Charmicheal throne

Discussion in 'Retail Row' started by Toast Tee, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Toast Tee

Toast Tee Well-Known Member

I partially posted about the Charmicheal thone.
    To be brief, I had a spinal fusion in November L4/L5 L5-S1. Anyway, I suffered nerve damage,and I'm still in extreme pain. I also lost the feeling in my R foot (worst pt when it comes to playing)
    Anyway, I've heard, and read great things about the company.
    I used it the first day for about 20 mind, and felt okay (that's a very short practice) I decided to kick it up to an hour the next day. Not so great, actually just as bad as the pain from when I use my Roc n Soc.
    I took a few days off, and tried again. No luck.
    To get to my point, about 3 weeks in, I gave the owner a call to let him know no throne in the world is going to help me. He told me to send it back, and he'd refund my $.
    Well, he was good for his word. I do think it's a great design, and would help just about anyone with back problems.
    I'll continue to rehab, and pray for the best. If one day I can start playing like I used to (1-5 hours a day) I will definitely get the Charmicheal again.
    I did sit on the Attack throne that's designed similarly, but the gap is too small. I could see after a few months of use, it wouldn't be much better than any other throne.
    Just thought I'd leave a good review for a good company, with a very nice product.

2. lrod1707

lrod1707 Very well Known Member

I know you posted this 8 days ago but I just saw it! I rarely go into the other forum topics here which I should do more often.
    Have you asked your doctor advice about this? Like tell him you play drums and see if he has something that he can recommend for your condition. Maybe some special cushion or something. I know that medically their are devices for different conditions that are only available thru a physician. Maybe you've already done this but just a thought.

3. Toast Tee

Toast Tee Well-Known Member

IROD,
    Thanks for the concern. Yeah, he knows I'm a drummer. I actually went yesterday for a check up, and stays. My bones still aren't healed, so they're taking me out of physical therapy. I have the green light to play, if I can withstand the pain. I can get 20-40 min a day, but have to keep good posture, and lay off too much L foot work. Today sucked. I can only hope tomorrow is better.
    Anyway, for the next 3 months, nothing but walking, and playing drums (when I can)

4. lrod1707

lrod1707 Very well Known Member

Cool! Hope you recover quickly!