how to attach a picture in a conversation/inbox

Discussion in 'Support Tickets' started by dtk, Oct 31, 2018.

1. dtk

dtk DFO Master

working on the sale of some items and wanted to attach pics of the item to our conversation. I see I can link an item...but that seems around about way to do what we used to be able to do...thoughts?

and over all...i kinda like the new format...not sure why...but it works for me.

2. EvEnStEvEn

EvEnStEvEn ~Lounge Lizard~

David, Go to your profile page and click on Media Gallery, then add your files. When PMing a member you should be able to include a link to your media gallery is how I assume it's supposed to work.... and yeah, it's not as easy as before the upgrade.

3. latzanimal

latzanimal Very well Known Member

Halfway between the Quads and the Windy City...
    ^ I did that but the other member said they couldn't view my album... How do I make it public so they can see?

4. EvEnStEvEn

EvEnStEvEn ~Lounge Lizard~

Beats me!
    It's an issue that needs addressing yet Ben doesn't appear to know how we can upload & send pics in PM mode either.
    https://drumforum.org/threads/pm-messages.156624/#post-1724269

I suppose you could try contacting him about it. Please relay any additional insight in this thread, thanks & good luck