I love the INDe tom mounts. They work ... very well. But, when you have to drill a brand new tom ... you second guess the value as you deal with the stress of wielding a powertool over your pristine tom. I didn't lose much sleep over the PDP Concept Classic tom drilling. I figured, if I made a mistake ... oh well. Order another tom. But ... a couple of brand new Noble & Cooley Horizon toms ... different story altogether. I do not have an appreciation for the new RIMMs kinda mounts they designed ... for the same reasons I don't like other RIMMs mounts. Oh sure, it's cool that you can just lift the drum out of the receiver ... but it's still a RIMMs mount thingy. Don't have a deep love for them. Enter the INDe mount. I kept starting the project and stopping it. I lacked the courage to hit that first tom with the bit. After well over a month ... I created the measure card ... and then waited another two weeks. Then I pulled up the big boy pants and got the easy release tape and went to work. I wanted the mounts in very specific locations ... in accordance with how I mount and setup. Measure measure measure measure ... think about it ... measure again ... think a bit more ... you get the picture. I finally drilled today. You'd think four little holes would not be that big of a deal ... but man, they stressed the heck out of me. After the drilling and the filing cleanup work, the holes looked very clean and were precisely where I wanted them. I installed the INDe mounts. I have a big ol' smile. They work great ... as always. Such a cool design ... and doggone it if they don't allow the drum to sing like crazy. Josh, you are an incredible engineer. Thank you.