Well I couldn't find the exact Jazz Fest that I wanted to match my kit so I decided to make one. Started off with a 6 and 1/2 in by 14 in Keller vintage mahogany shell. This shell came with 1 1/2 in tall reinforcement rings. I had planned this the whole time, I would trim a half inch off of each end of the shell ending up with a 5 and 1/2 in deep shell and 1 in tall reinforcement rings which is what my original jazz festival drum has. So tonight I cut the shell down and routered a 1/4 inch roundover Edge on the outside of the shell and a 45 degree profile on the inside of the shell just like my original drum. Next Step is to paint the inside of the shell White.